There are a number of ways in which you can embark on your fundraising journey with the CKDCF, our preferred method being JustGiving, which enables fundraisers to create their own personal fundraising campaign pages. To help maximise the fruits of your efforts, drop us an email (email@example.com) and we will be only too happy to give your campaign publicity on our social media pages.
Start your own Personalized Fundraising Campaign with JustGiving
The CKDCF is officially registered with JustGiving, meaning that you now have the tools to create your own personalized fundraising campaign to raise money for the CKDCF. With this great service, you can easily reach out to your friends and family for support, as well as track donations made on your behalf. JustGiving provides easy set-up instructions to get you started on your fundraising mission! Get started now by clicking on the button below!
Helpful JustGiving Fundraising Tips:
1. Set a target fundraising goal. This gives you and your supporters something to work towards.
2. Create a personal message about your fundraising experience. The more pictures, videos and blogs you write, the more people will want to be apart of your cause.
3. Make sure to personalize your thank you message.
3. Don’t be shy! You are doing a great thing for a great charity! Let people know about your efforts.
4. Get your friends and family involved. Inspire the wonderful gift of giving!
Again, if you are thinking about starting your own CKDCF fundraising campaign, we would like to feature your efforts on the CKDCF ‘Current Fundraisers’ section of our website, as well as on our social media pages. Please contact us for more information!